• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm going to miss them :(!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
I've spent near enough 24/7 with my girls since I got them. Only time I'm not with them is when I pop out to the shops etc and when I'm asleep.

They're going to be with Mrs B from tomorrow afternoon until Saturday as I have my mams 50th on Friday, and taking her for a spa day on Thursday.

I'm already realising how much I'm going to miss them :cry:
They've literally taken over my life!
I'll even miss the mess :roll:
sagu7y6e.jpg

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Awwww bless your little cotton socks!

It's funny how they become such a big part of your life and seeing them is such a treat every day. I was away at the weekend and when I got home I smooshed all of them whether they liked it or not - "or not" being the biggest reaction :roll: :lol:

I love my bunnies to bits big time so I know just how you feel xxxxxxx

Awwww bless your little cotton socks!

It's funny how they become such a big part of your life and seeing them is such a treat every day. I was away at the weekend and when I got home I smooshed all of them whether they liked it or not - "or not" being the biggest reaction :roll: :lol:

I love my bunnies to bits big time so I know just how you feel xxxxxxx

I'm sure my two will run away as soon as I try to have cuddles when we get home :roll:
Just glad I know they'll be looked after, gives me peace of mind while I'm away from them :love: they probably won't even notice :roll:

They do just completely take over! If I go out, as soon as I walk back through the door I start talking to them lol :love:

I'm sure my two will run away as soon as I try to have cuddles when we get home :roll:
Just glad I know they'll be looked after, gives me peace of mind while I'm away from them :love: they probably won't even notice :roll:

They do just completely take over! If I go out, as soon as I walk back through the door I start talking to them lol :love:

They will be really glad to see you :thumb: When I first took mine to boarding I was convinced that they would forget me but they reacted as soon as they heard me :D I was past myself with relief :lol:

Anyhow after the next time they just took it in their stride and eventually learnt to bribed me for treats before talking to me :lol:

They are such little characters :love::love: xx

They will be really glad to see you :thumb: When I first took mine to boarding I was convinced that they would forget me but they reacted as soon as they heard me :D I was past myself with relief :lol:

Anyhow after the next time they just took it in their stride and eventually learnt to bribed me for treats before talking to me :lol:

They are such little characters :love::love: xx

I don't think they'll forget me, just think they won't be bothered that I'm not there :lol: their loyalties lie with whoever has food :roll:

They really are, all have different personalities, and characteristics :love: x

I don't think they'll forget me, just think they won't be bothered that I'm not there :lol: their loyalties lie with whoever has food :roll:

They really are, all have different personalities, and characteristics :love: x

It's what makes them so special isn't it :love: xx

Back