• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They say bad luck comes into threes..

tashp90

Warren Veteran
What's next?

1st I'm informed that my bank account is being closed.

2nd my car won't start, and I need to drive to Gloucester & Wales tomorrow

I'm going to bed, and refusing to get out ever!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

What's the issue with your bank account? You could ask for some advice on forums.moneysavingexpert.com, they're usually quite knowledgeable and can recommend a basic bank account that you should still be able to open, no matter what your circumstances :)

I am sure things will turn around :)

What's the issue with your bank account? You could ask for some advice on forums.moneysavingexpert.com, they're usually quite knowledgeable and can recommend a basic bank account that you should still be able to open, no matter what your circumstances :)

I am sure things will turn around :)

This one was a basic account, they say I can open another but can't stop the closure. Its a long story, but I've kind of got that figured out.

Main concern is my car, I've only had it 2 months, its already been in the garage once, and now it won't start :evil:

This one was a basic account, they say I can open another but can't stop the closure. Its a long story, but I've kind of got that figured out.

Main concern is my car, I've only had it 2 months, its already been in the garage once, and now it won't start :evil:

You can open one with a different bank. Don't worry. Money Saving Expert has a page for basic accounts: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banking/basic-bank-accounts

Just apply for one with a different bank to the one you already have. And get started sooner rather than later! :)

You can open one with a different bank. Don't worry. Money Saving Expert has a page for basic accounts: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banking/basic-bank-accounts

Just apply for one with a different bank to the one you already have. And get started sooner rather than later! :)

Thanks for the link :)
I'm going to be opening one early next week, I've transferred my money to my dad for now :roll:

Problem with my car is an oil leak :evil: going to be having serious words with the garage I bought it from on Thursday :evil: paid £1300 for the car, and spent nearly £800 getting it fixed :censored:

What's next?

1st I'm informed that my bank account is being closed.

2nd my car won't start, and I need to drive to Gloucester & Wales tomorrow

I'm going to bed, and refusing to get out ever! [/B

The bunnies will have to make their own way here then. I hope that they have enough pocket money to get a taxi, bus or train to me.

Fingers crossed their piggy banks have sufficient......just in case..

The bunnies will have to make their own way here then. I hope that they have enough pocket money to get a taxi, bus or train to me.

Fingers crossed their piggy banks have sufficient......just in case..

We got it temporarily fixed, we were panicking for a while :lol: i was close to hiring a car!

They don't have piggy banks, they have bank of mumzi, and mumzis parents ;)

Back