• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do rabbits lick you ?

She's grooming you :) Harvey likes to groom me loads :D Lilly doesn't groom me at all (although she expects me to stroke her lots!) which doesn't mean she doesn't love me, it just means she's so far above me in the hierarchy she couldn't dare do something so disgusting :lol: Harvey on the other hand thinks of me as nearly equal :D

Last edited:
She's grooming you :) Harvey likes to groom me loads :D Lilly doesn't groom me at all (although she expects me to stroke her lots!) which doesn't mean she doesn't love me, it just means she's so far above me in the hierarchy she couldn't dare do something so disgusting :lol: Harvey in the it hand thinks of me as nearly equal :D

Really well put :D I work for a Madam Bun the same, and her two male minions lick my hand :lol:

I too have a Lady Daisy Pook who has only deigned to lick me a few times in a year. my little Levi Pookle however is a constant licker :)

Nope, it's a sign they love you :love::love::love::love::love: Dexy licked me constantly, I miss that :cry:

Badger & Blueberry have licked me a couple of times - in fact Blueberry hopped up to me and licked me on first sight when he was 4 weeks old so it's what made me choose him :love:

Blackavar has licked me once, Lord Slipper thinks hoomins are only good for biting :roll: He's super smart and wouldn't be caught dead licking a lower life form :roll:

It's a lovey grooming thing but I have also noticed that when I've come from a dusty hike he likes to "taste" my legs to see where I've been.

I used to work in a warehouse that was very dusty and dirty and he'd be mad licking my legs when I got home, the dirtier the better!

But he is lovey and licks my hands, feet and face all the time, even if I am clean.

Back