• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin- Updated 23rd April- Recovering :-)

Thank you. He has a bad case of what I can only describe as 'colic'. He has had this twice before in his life. It presents in exactly the same way as a Horse with colic, except obviously without the sweating. Colin scrapes the floor, rolls (which I have to stop him doing) and shows obvious signs of severe pain. His intestines feel 'knotted'

:cry:

He is on treatment and your vibes are very much appreciated xx

What can you do for him? Would getting him moving help? I know that helps in horses and gassy buns. Sending lots more vibes his way. I hope it passes soon. x

What can you do for him? Would getting him moving help? I know that helps in horses and gassy buns. Sending lots more vibes his way. I hope it passes soon. x

He is on various meds and I just have to stop him from rolling. The opiates have kicked in now and he is a lot more relaxed. His respiratory rate is back to normal too. At the moment he cant hop about as he is too spaced out due to the analgesia.

Thank you. He has a bad case of what I can only describe as 'colic'. He has had this twice before in his life. It presents in exactly the same way as a Horse with colic, except obviously without the sweating. Colin scrapes the floor, rolls (which I have to stop him doing) and shows obvious signs of severe pain. His intestines feel 'knotted'

:cry:

He is on treatment and your vibes are very much appreciated xx

He is on various meds and I just have to stop him from rolling. The opiates have kicked in now and he is a lot more relaxed. His respiratory rate is back to normal too. At the moment he cant hop about as he is too spaced out due to the analgesia.

Poor Colonel Colin. Hope it passes through soon.

:( oh colonel colin... Get better soon lad.xxx (((vibes))) for a speedy recovery. Xxx

Thinking of you both.xx

Back