• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for hay rack please???

moi

Mama Doe
They have stoped selling the ikea bag holder that I usually use. What could I use that will fit in a hutch x

They have stoped selling the ikea bag holder that I usually use. What could I use that will fit in a hutch x

I bought a similar thing (I think I've seen the Ikea thing) from Home Bargains a few weeks ago. It was basically an insert for a cupboard to give you extra shelf space. Not sure if they are still selling them though.

I had a few of those 'half moon' green wire baskets that fitted onto the side of my fence to hold flowers in, and I twist tie them to the side of the wire when I need them, as hay racks :D

I have one you can have if you want it. Not sure about postage costs though these days.

It comes with two hooks to screw in and hook on to a wire cage but my hubby attached it on to wood with three long-ish screws. There are two dowel strip along the back as if it was flush to the wall the hinged lid wouldn't open (IYSWIM).

You can see it here in the back right corner of their pen:

It comes with two hooks to screw in and hook on to a wire cage but my hubby attached it on to wood with three long-ish screws. There are two dowel strip along the back as if it was flush to the wall the hinged lid wouldn't open (IYSWIM).

Oh my I love this pen :love:

Thank you, me too! It's made by Boyle's Pet Housing. I've only had it since Saturday and brought my Mabel home (who'd been bonded with Arthur at a local rescue for the last two weeks) on Sunday. Everything's working out really well. The hay rack is great. I bought it from amazon.

Thank you! I'm sure my boyfriend will be able to manage it as I have actually just bought it and 3 other items haha! I love your pen by the way:D

What an amazing home your bunnies have! :love:. Lucky them!

Back