• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey flops!

:love::love::love:

I love how awkward they look when they do it :lol:. "I really want to lie down but I just can't...uhhhh ooooof" :lol:

Haha, he did that rather delicately. Mine just throw themselves onto their backs, sometimes flipping all the way over in a roly poly. :lol:

:love::love::love:

I love how awkward they look when they do it :lol:. "I really want to lie down but I just can't...uhhhh ooooof" :lol:

I know, it's such a strange movement really :lol:

Haha, he did that rather delicately. Mine just throw themselves onto their backs, sometimes flipping all the way over in a roly poly. :lol:

They both do violent ones most of the time, but Harvey takes a more delicate approach if he sees I'm watching him :lol: I had the camera on waiting to press record when he showed signs of doing anything, he went to flop and at the last second saw me staring and he stopped, then he will keep watching me, occasionally moving his head in the direction of a flop, and then decide I'm not going to stop staring so he might as well flop, but delicately so I don't think he's a loon :lol: it's a well rehearsed sequence :lol:

Aww bless :love: he does it the same way as Maizie; head first :lol: Daisy usually lies down, and gradually starts falling sideways, or she goes on her back and rolls over :lol:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Like this you mean? :lol: this was when I'd had him only a few months and still being naughty bringing him in every evening despite him being an outdoor bunny and it being winter :oops: I didn't know better though and he was irresistibly cute (still is tbh :p)

Harvey says thanks :p he is very cute :love: Lilly is a bit miffed at you though, and has told me to get a video of her flopping so I can show everyone how cute she is too :p fortunately she flops multiple times every day, unfortunately they're the most unpredictable flops ever so if have to be lucky to catch them on camera! I wish I could though as her flops make me squeal they're so adorable, and she often stays in flop position and then dreams :love:

Back