• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 4th Gotcha Day Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
At 2pm on 22nd April 2010 I collected Spenser and brought him home to stay. :love: He is such a character with all his moods, huffs and strongly developed sense of his own importance, and has me wound right round his little front paw. :oops:

Photos will follow once I am more adept with the laptop. :oops:

Spenser is busy taking his afternoon doze at present, and has largely ignored his presents. :roll::lol:

Happy 4th gotcha day Spenser. You are loved and adored by many of us on RU.....only to be expected really as you are very handsome, very regal.......and a right little character at times.;)

:love::love:

I'd love to hear the full story of when/how you got him and how he settled in please!

Happy Gotcha day Spenser! :love:

Happy Gotcha Day Lord Spenser SparklePants!! Enjoy your treats!!

I've got to do Biscuit's, but i'm finding it really hard - keep looking at pictures and Ginger's in most of them :(

At 2pm on 22nd April 2010 I collected Spenser and brought him home to stay. :love: He is such a character with all his moods, huffs and strongly developed sense of his own importance, and has me wound right round his little front paw. :oops:

Photos will follow once I am more adept with the laptop. :oops:

Spenser is busy taking his afternoon doze at present, and has largely ignored his presents. :roll::lol:

Awww that did make me smile. :love:

Happy Gotcha day Spenser. :love::love::love:

Did the Bad Bunny have a gotcha day too ? :shock:;)

:love:... AWWWWWW SPENSER,!

No bunny has been pampered and loved more By his loyal mistress,,,,

Happy Gotcha Day!

Fee xx

Spenser: Thank you for the Gotcha Day greetings everyone. :love: Mummy went OUT at night. On my Gotcha Day! I suppose work has to be done to pay for all my treats and fancy hays, but all the same.... I have decided to extend my Gotcha Day, as the Bad Bunny did not manage to visit me yesterday and I think we should plan some special mischief to mark the occasion. ;)

Spenser: Thank you for the Gotcha Day greetings everyone. :love: Mummy went OUT at night. On my Gotcha Day! I suppose work has to be done to pay for all my treats and fancy hays, but all the same.... I have decided to extend my Gotcha Day, as the Bad Bunny did not manage to visit me yesterday and I think we should plan some special mischief to mark the occasion. ;)

Yay! Spenser mischief - cant wait :lol: xx

Happy Gotcha Day for yesterday Spencer. You do make me smile, and I love hearing all about your exploits :)

Back