• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feeling a bit sad...

cafwin

Warren Scout
Hi
I thought I'd post this on here as I know you'd all understand.
Missing Tango loads this weekend. The weather has been good recently this was always the time that we would let him out in the garden again. He was a house rabbit but had outside grass time when the weather was nice. We used to call him our selective edge strimmer for the grass :lol:
On Thursday we got his ashes back so on Saturday we buried them under his tree that he would always chill out under. I found myself talking to him as I was outside earlier. Is this strange?
I suppose there's no real point to my post apart from to share with people who would understand.
We both miss tango but also having a bun in our life

I lost Norris two weeks ago and I keep seeing him ( just because I am used to seeing him there). I saw a post about rabbit brain training games and really wished that I had known about them when he was alive. I would have loved it! :oops:

Hi,
There are lots of people on here who will know exactly how your feeling, me included.
Were all here if and when you need support,
Sending hugs x

i totally understand. it's not strange talking to him. i still talk to matt. i'm also finding it hard at the moment, as going outside was definitely more matts thing and being out there without him is just heartbreaking. :cry: sending you hugs x

Back