• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was going to close the blinds so I could watch Harry Potter...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
8ytegu6a.jpg

Don't think my pile of bunnies will be happy though :lol:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

It's just not the same watching with Sun streaming in through the window :( I just closed them a little bit and got some filthy bunny looks :oops:

It's just not the same watching with Sun streaming in through the window :( I just closed them a little bit and got some filthy bunny looks :oops:

The sun has moved off the tv now, but it's shining into my left eye so I'm having to squint :evil: :lol: The cat is sparko now, but I can't close the curtains because her paws are leaning on the window :roll: :lol:

My phone won't let me quote your posts :s

Mine doesn't shine on the tv, but it's shining through the kitchen and living room windows, so I'm having to sit in the middle of the sofa to have some shade :lol:

My phone won't let me quote your posts :s

Mine doesn't shine on the tv, but it's shining through the kitchen and living room windows, so I'm having to sit in the middle of the sofa to have some shade :lol:

Well I just tried to close the curtains .. :lol: If looks could kill...

Wow, that is an evil look!
I guess that means you have to put up with the sun :lol:
My two have just moved out of the sun, so blinds are now closed :D

Back