• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Glad to find...

Kirotea

Mama Doe
... that Maddie knows the difference between clothes and skin!

I've been wearing trousers since I got my girls in January and Maddie has developed a habit of tugging the bottom of my trousers when she wants something. I'm wearing shorts this morning and I was worried she might bite my ankle without realising but luckily she's realised the difference and she's started nudging my leg with her nose instead which is really funny to feel :lol:

Aww cute!
DP does too - he will scrabble and bite my coat cuffs but as soon as I move my arm so he gets wrist or hand he moves straight into licking mode
Clever monkeys :)

Lol ... Maybe Maddie could explain the difference to Rosie who is a right little ankle nipper !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aww cute!
DP does too - he will scrabble and bite my coat cuffs but as soon as I move my arm so he gets wrist or hand he moves straight into licking mode
Clever monkeys :)

Aw Maddie's never licked me. She licks the carpet, sofa, radiators, even walls sometimes and my oven glove that hangs down from the oven door but never me or my clothes! :(

Lol ... Maybe Maddie could explain the difference to Rosie who is a right little ankle nipper !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Oopsie! I'll ask Maddie if she can produce some sort of leaflet on the difference between trouser bottoms and ankles! :lol:

Back