• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Chair not yours

How cute!!!
My two would be straight on that shelf though :roll:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

How cute!!!
My two would be straight on that shelf though :roll:

Not obvious in the photo but its got perspex in front of it and the stool holds it in place:thumb: He thought it was a great game to jump in and over the dvd player and out the other side but one day he would have found the cable:lol:

Not obvious in the photo but its got perspex in front of it and the stool holds it in place:thumb: He thought it was a great game to jump in and over the dvd player and out the other side but one day he would have found the cable:lol:

Now you've said it, you can see hos reflection! That's really good! I've got wire netting around mine...Maizie liked the sky box and regularly changed the channel :roll:

He is gorgeous! Love naughty rabbit stories. I have 2 naughty house rabbits and I love hearing about others and what they get up to. There are some lucky rabbits on this site with wonderful mommies and daddies.!

Back