• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clever bun...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
tamu7ujy.jpg

I knows pellets come soon, so will lie by drawers and waits patiently!

Clever Daisy :love:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

That's one very clever and very well behaved bunny! Neither of mine will sit and wait patiently :roll: they start going mental and will come nudge me if I am running late with food :lol: I wasn't late today though phew!

Daisy is such a cute little thing :love: she looks teeny!

That's one very clever and very well behaved bunny! Neither of mine will sit and wait patiently :roll: they start going mental and will come nudge me if I am running late with food :lol: I wasn't late today though phew!

Daisy is such a cute little thing :love: she looks teeny!

Don't be fooled, she may look cute and innocent, but as soon as I step towards the drawers, she and Maizie will be circling my feet :lol:

She's moved now, and keeps jumping on the sofa, and just staring at me :roll:

They are tiny compared to most of the buns on here!!

ydesy8eb.jpg

That's how small they are lol

:love::love::love: clever girlie. :love:

Daisy needs snuggling... I'll be right over... :lol::lol::lol: ;)

Have fun trying! She's not a fan of being stroked, let alone cuddled!
Maizie loves cuddles though :lol:

Don't be fooled, she may look cute and innocent, but as soon as I step towards the drawers, she and Maizie will be circling my feet :lol:

She's moved now, and keeps jumping on the sofa, and just staring at me :roll:

They are tiny compared to most of the buns on here!!

ydesy8eb.jpg

That's how small they are lol

Awwwh baby bunnies :love: my two were not really babies when I got them, Harvey was 5 months (he'd been in a garden centre since he was 8 weeks and no one wanted him) and Lilly was quite young at 12-14 weeks, but is a big girl so was quite big even then :lol: I do love seeing baby bunnies :love:

Awwwh baby bunnies :love: my two were not really babies when I got them, Harvey was 5 months (he'd been in a garden centre since he was 8 weeks and no one wanted him) and Lilly was quite young at 12-14 weeks, but is a big girl so was quite big even then :lol: I do love seeing baby bunnies :love:

These two are 13 weeks :)

Have fun trying! She's not a fan of being stroked, let alone cuddled!
Maizie loves cuddles though :lol:

I'm willing to try... :lol: my Phoebe couldn't even handle a hand approaching. :( now I'm permitted to give nose rubs and strokes. :D ;)

Awwwwwww, Maizie and Daisy... :love: They really are beautiful bunnies.:love::love:

These two are 13 weeks :)

It would have been so funny to have seen Lilly next to them at the same age, she was a big baby! I reckon she may have been double their size!!! She was only a tiny bit smaller than Harvey, and that was probably because she was very skinny and he was overweight!

I'm willing to try... :lol: my Phoebe couldn't even handle a hand approaching. :( now I'm permitted to give nose rubs and strokes. :D ;)

Awwwwwww, Maizie and Daisy... :love: They really are beautiful bunnies.:love::love:

Daisy doesn't mind if she's eating, or when she's cuddled next to Maizie, she's just very nervous, but I'm patient :)

Aww thank you :) it's no secret that I love your buns :lol::love:

It would have been so funny to have seen Lilly next to them at the same age, she was a big baby! I reckon she may have been double their size!!! She was only a tiny bit smaller than Harvey, and that was probably because she was very skinny and he was overweight!

I see rabbits on here and think "wow my two are tiny!" They've grown quite a bit since I got them at 8 weeks though ...

8ehumazu.jpg

Back