• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring cleaning and some rearranging

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Cleaned the living room, rearranged all the furniture including the bunnies set-up :)

Lilly sulked all day as I moved all the furniture to one end to clean the other, and then visa versa! Harvey was delighted by all the action and was climbing on anything and everything! I had exposed wires so was having to be fast as he desperately wanted them! He's so clever, every time I turned the hoover on he knew I couldn't hear his pitter pattering feet, so he'd run behind me and would get as close as possible to the wires before I'd notice and run as fast as possible to grab him :roll:

Their hutch and tray and pen have all been moved and rearranged, I think they like it! I didn't have enough puppy panels to go around the new setup so I have used one o the old aviary panels, it works quite well :D

They're happy with it :D and they're loving exploring the new room, they're all over the sofas and having great fun :D

Here's their previous set-up, except without the foam flooring I had down and the pen panels up (which would be up, closed or open, or down depending on if I was in and how long I was in for). This is the front of the house, the dining table is at the back of the house.

Here's the new room set-up and the bunnies' new place, the dining table is still at the back of the house, and the window which the bunnies were by now has a sofa in front of it

And of course... My to cheeky bunnies :D

Crikey you've been busy! I'm sure your Lillie and Harvey will joy playing around in their new set up :thumb:

They are cute as always :love::love:

Crikey you've been busy! I'm sure your Lillie and Harvey will joy playing around in their new set up :thumb:

They are cute as always :love::love:

Thanks :) they're just waking from a snooze under the dining table, getting ready to wreck havoc I'm sure :lol: Harvey just woke with a binky :shock:

Wish I had a living room that big, it's a great setup :D

Thanks :D it is a really great size room, perfect to fit in the bunnies :p and a large hamster cage! Although having said that downstairs we have a tiny entrance hall, and a small kitchen, so this room is pretty much the whole downstairs!!! I do really like my house though, I was going to be moving out after my degree, but I think we'll end up staying here for at least another couple of years after that! The house is lovely, as is the garden, unfortunately the area isn't very nice :(

My living room is probably the size of just your dining table bit, small kitchen and a downstairs bathroom... My garden is massive but I'm rubbish at gardening lol

My living room is probably the size of just your dining table bit, small kitchen and a downstairs bathroom... My garden is massive but I'm rubbish at gardening lol

I'm rubbish too :lol: I'm trying to get better though, I was gardening this weekend :D I'll put some photos of it up when I've finished, at the moment it is very overgrown :oops: it's a good size though and has lots of naturally pretty bushes and flowering plants in there so it should be lovely if I give it some TLC!

Harvey is absolutely knackered :lol: you'd think he was the one who did all the cleaning and furniture moving!! He is sleeping in such a random place and any time there's a loud noise he opens one eye, sighs then goes back to sleep, he refuses to be woken :lol: he's normally lovely at this time unless I'm already in bed.

In all fairness he didn't have his usual all day nap today because room rearranging was so exciting for him, he was "helping" a lot :lol:

They didn't escape overnight!!! They escaped every night last week in their old set up :roll: I just couldn't get the pen stable enough for some reason, the new set ups very stable though so no escaping :D and they're very chilled and happy this morning, desperate for brekkie as usual :D and all poos and wees are in the litter tray :D

Moving them has been a success!!

They didn't escape overnight!!! They escaped every night last week in their old set up :roll: I just couldn't get the pen stable enough for some reason, the new set ups very stable though so no escaping :D and they're very chilled and happy this morning, desperate for brekkie as usual :D and all poos and wees are in the litter tray :D

Moving them has been a success!!

Awwww bless them for being so good :D xxxx

Awwww bless them for being so good :D xxxx

They've chewed up more of their foam squares, so not as good, but definitely expected as they destruct a little bit every day :lol: I just got violently nudged by both of them for dinner, I was only running 15 mins late!!!!! Overall though they do behave well :love:

Back