• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What rabbit related items do you own?

I've got loads! A necklace, 2 little lamps, ornaments, candles, pyjamas, pens, notebooks, a ring holder... probably loads more that I can't think of :lol:

Socks, pjs, a onesie, a couple of jumpers, several blank greetings cards, and cuddly toys :lol:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

SO much! I keep getting bunny gifts. Cuddly toys, jewellery, handbag, shopping bag, lamps, ornaments, T shirts, jumpers, scarfs, PJs, slippers, onsie. I can go on forever!

I have a trollbead for each rabbit that is on my bracelet and I just brought a rabbit towel and a crochet rabbit. I am obsessed with all things bunny :)

Socks, pants, pjs x2, tops x3, scarves x2, cups, ring holder, probably lots more I've forgotten!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Love the necklace!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one obsessed it seems :lol: I have a tea towel, mug, salt and pepper shakers, 3 jumpers, a tshirt, a nightlight, 2 pairs of socks, pj's, cuddly toy, necklace, a watch and now of course lots of bunny shaped chocolate!! Always on the look out for more though. Now when I do online shopping I just type the words 'rabbit' or 'bunny' and select only from rabbit related items haha :)

far too much to list :oops:

Current favourites:

this necklace in silver
31qXFVodfRL._SY395_.jpg

this cushion

and a cardigan in this print
19-2.jpg

2 bunny Pandora Charms, bunny cushion, bunny mug and keyring, 2 bunny onesies, bunny ring holder, 2 bunny jumpers and a pair of bunny pj's.

Am a bit down today so have purchased some more bunny items, a vest top, a jumper and a t-shirt all with bunnies on. As well as some bunny socks and a pair of bunny earrings.

Back