• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround nightmare!

sierra*323

Mama Doe
We've finally moved the trio's setup to the other side of the garden, so that their house is on the patio rather than on the grass, using a runaround connection kit to go around a tree... But it did not go well!!

I can see that it's a simple and practical design for a hutch-run or run-run setup, but throw an insulated playhouse in and it gets a bit complicated.

My OH managed to split a green flower into 3 pieces and slice his hand in the process. Now that it's all together I'm happy with how secure it feels and the bunnies love it, but if I did it all again I might try the Welfare Hutch Company instead!

Hopefully this one works...

8y2e9ame.jpg

They have a step/hideout to jump up to the second floor, it's a bit dark in the photo. They seem pleased!

thats great. looks really nice. do you lock them out of the run area at night though? reason I ask is because the grass area is definatly not fox proof-a fox could easy dig under there. or have you underwired it? if so well good and i bet the buns adore it.

Thanks both :)

Yes the grass has been under wired, the bricks are just there to keep it flat where the ground isn't quite level. Thanks for checking though!

Back