• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney being a monkey!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Oh my...they're all lovely photos but that one of him looking out the rainy window is precious. :)

I don't remember...did you ever try bonding him with Olly? I know you've come through a tough time making the decision to rehome but if he and Molly can't be together couldn't he stay with you as a buddy to Olly? I don't ask to make you feel sad or anything and I know Molly needs a mate. Barney just seems such a special little guy. :love:

I wish I lived there and I could give them both a home. :) xxxx

Oh my...they're all lovely photos but that one of him looking out the rainy window is precious. :)

I don't remember...did you ever try bonding him with Olly? I know you've come through a tough time making the decision to rehome but if he and Molly can't be together couldn't he stay with you as a buddy to Olly? I don't ask to make you feel sad or anything and I know Molly needs a mate. Barney just seems such a special little guy. :love:

I wish I lived there and I could give them both a home. :) xxxx

I have thought about trying him with Olly, or even with Daisy and Digby, but i just don't know how it would work - Barney has specific dietary requirements now, they would somehow have to be fed separately, and with my financial situation about to become difficult, i don't think i could afford to keep him :(

Back