• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four More of Endeavour

His eyes don't look real in those pics!! :shock: It looks like they've been drawn on! :lol: He looks shocked at how good he's being :lol: :love:

Well, it seems as though Endeavour has decided that one day of being a good Bunny is quite enough thank you very much.........................*sigh*.................... :roll:

:lol: :lol:

:love: :love:

I cant say at the moment :)

Oh now my curiousity is piqued! :D

I love these pictures of Endeavour. Jane what colour are his eyes? They look too light to be brown. I can't believe I haven't noticed before. :?
He always appears just a bit startled...or perhaps that's guilt? :lol:

I love these pictures of Endeavour. Jane what colour are his eyes? They look too light to be brown. I can't believe I haven't noticed before. :?

His eyes are blue :D

Come back for another look, he is too beautiful for words. :love:

My bunnies feel plain next to him :lol::lol::lol:. I love rexes, they have such expressive faces. One day I will have a rex :love:.

Check your PMs ;)

Back