• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Bunny Behaviour Problem Ebook

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I've got a little Easter treat, I've set my 10 Rabbit Behaviour Problems Solved ebook to be FREE to download today and tomorrow on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009AV4FUQ/

freeebook.png

It covers the following problems:
  • My rabbit chews at the cage bars
  • My rabbit won't come near me
  • My rabbit hates being picked up
  • My rabbit is aggressive towards people
  • My rabbit has bad litter box habits
  • My rabbit digs the carpet
  • My rabbit chews things he shouldn't
  • My rabbit won't go back in the cage
  • My rabbit is aggressive towards other rabbits
  • My rabbit spends all day doing nothing

I've got a little Easter treat, I've set my 10 Rabbit Behaviour Problems Solved ebook to be FREE to download today and tomorrow on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009AV4FUQ/

freeebook.png

It covers the following problems:
  • My rabbit chews at the cage bars
  • My rabbit won't come near me
  • My rabbit hates being picked up
  • My rabbit is aggressive towards people
  • My rabbit has bad litter box habits
  • My rabbit digs the carpet
  • My rabbit chews things he shouldn't
  • My rabbit won't go back in the cage
  • My rabbit is aggressive towards other rabbits
  • My rabbit spends all day doing nothing

Oh wow! Will definitely be putting this on the kindle!! Thank you :D

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

If you have a smartphone or tablet you can download the kindle app :wave:

*numpty alert*.............I don't have a smartphone and the only tablet(s) that I have are my vitamin tablets!!!!

*Old trout alert*.......:oops::oops::oops::lol::lol:

I'm old.......too old for technical things, give me a jigsaw puzzle and I'm in heaven.....and fuzzy felt.:oops::oops::lol:

*numpty alert*.............I don't have a smartphone and the only tablet(s) that I have are my vitamin tablets!!!!

*Old trout alert*.......:oops::oops::oops::lol::lol:

I'm old.......too old for technical things, give me a jigsaw puzzle and I'm in heaven.....and fuzzy felt.:oops::oops::lol:

Haha it's not an age thing...I prefer actual books to reading from a screen, and I'd rather do a puzzle or something than.play on a tablet all night :lol:
I can use them, I just dislike them..A LOT!

Haha it's not an age thing...I prefer actual books to reading from a screen, and I'd rather do a puzzle or something than.play on a tablet all night :lol:
I can use them, I just dislike them..A LOT!

Snap... I also can not stand touch screen. I still have a blackberry purely cos it has buttons! :lol:

Snap... I also can not stand touch screen. I still have a blackberry purely cos it has buttons! :lol:

Touch screen does get irritating.

I do have a kindle, mostly to save space when I go on holiday as I tend to read a book a day when on holiday. I just like the physical movement of turning a page lol

Touch screen does get irritating.

I do have a kindle, mostly to save space when I go on holiday as I tend to read a book a day when on holiday. I just like the physical movement of turning a page lol

I love touch screen, after my accident it's all I can manage!

Thank you Tamsin it's downloaded :wave:

Thanks Tamsin.
I'm spreading the word here now so lots of happy bunny people in NZ too :D

Back