• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody elses bunnies do this? (video)

joeybun

Warren Scout
Lola does this every night but I'm never able to catch it on camera. She woke me up at about 6.30 this morning doing it and it took 3 attempts for me to film it - if she saw my phone or heard it beeping when I pressed record she stopped :roll: so I had to be sneaky :lol:

[video]http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/megstamper/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140420_072350_zps0f23c091.mp4.html[/video]

I couldn't get the link to work without it going straight to my photo bucket :?

Last edited:
:lol: That's really funny! Maddie sometimes rolls around on her back like a dog would but not quite like that! Millie does a lot of head binkys but neither do it in their litter tray!

I love it. Tango used to do something similar when he was a young bun. I also love the fact the video shows that you are hiding. :lol:

The pen has a cardboard wall around it so the buns can't see out (it stops them chewing the bars :lol: ) so I had to lie in bed and carefullylaced my phone to record it without her seeing ;):lol:
She only does it in the litter tray and it moved atleast 1 foot away from the wall - she is a nervy bun and any noises scare her but she loves this! :shock:
It has also allowed me to figure out how poops and hay get everywhere, including the water bowl! :lol:

Is her whole enclosure Lino? (Or laminate, hard to tell from the vid :oops:) if so if you give her a rug (a cheapy one is fine) you may find she does it outside her litter tray :p my guys have laminate floors but have rugs down to give them the extra grip they need for binkies :love::love::love:

She is soo happy and cute :love: I have seen lots of binkies but never full on rolling over like that! :love:

Is her whole enclosure Lino? (Or laminate, hard to tell from the vid :oops:) if so if you give her a rug (a cheapy one is fine) you may find she does it outside her litter tray :p my guys have laminate floors but have rugs down to give them the extra grip they need for binkies :love::love::love:

She is soo happy and cute :love: I have seen lots of binkies but never full on rolling over like that! :love:

Thank you, That's made my day to see that she must be happy as she is such a nervous girl :love:
It is all lino (although not very neat as it was only supposed to be temporary;) ) I'll try and find something to put down, they had a fleece down but it gets rolled into a ball within minutes :roll: :lol:

Back