• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Galen garden recommendations please

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I'm specifically looking for stuff that will boost the immune system. Besides echinacea what else should I get? There is an immune potion but not much info on what some of the others are for :?

Any help or recommendations would be appreciated, thanks x

i recently did an order and wasn't sure what to get either. i wanted immune boosting things aswell, and some tummy things. i ended up getting all the echinacea things like the leaves and petals, the spiky flower heads, and then the blackberry leaf/brambles. i also got the timothy hay pellets which bisc really likes. they're not like pellets really because they're quite big and crumbly. i got him a timothy hay brick aswell. oh and some hay pellets aswell.

would raspberry leaves be good for the immune system? :? not really sure. they need more info on there really. :wave:

i recently did an order and wasn't sure what to get either. i wanted immune boosting things aswell, and some tummy things. i ended up getting all the echinacea things like the leaves and petals, the spiky flower heads, and then the blackberry leaf/brambles. i also got the timothy hay pellets which bisc really likes. they're not like pellets really because they're quite big and crumbly. i got him a timothy hay brick aswell. oh and some hay pellets aswell.

would raspberry leaves be good for the immune system? :? not really sure. they need more info on there really. :wave:

Thank you. I was wondering about raspberry too x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Hector had the raspberry. It smells lovely but he picked the leaves around it and ate it last!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just placed an order,thank you for your suggestions :D

We have gone for the immune support tincture, golden rod, raspberry leaf, echinacea pellets ( they were out of stock of the dried plant) and rosehip powder.

With all that he should be fighting fit by the end of the week :lol:

I have just placed an order,thank you for your suggestions :D

We have gone for the immune support tincture, golden rod, raspberry leaf, echinacea pellets ( they were out of stock of the dried plant) and rosehip powder.

With all that he should be fighting fit by the end of the week :lol:

if in doubt, get as much as you can! :thumb: :lol: x

That was exactly my thinking!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

:thumb: me too when i made my order. :lol: although i'm nearly out of the timothy hay pellets already. :shock: bisc really likes them and they've been really useful as something to give as i'm cutting down his profibre. :thumb:

Back