• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This upsets me.....

I don't like it either. One of my friends on fb shared it and tagged me in it because she knows I like rabbits and she doesn't know there's anything wrong with it :(

Ugh how upsetting :( I hadn't seen that before. Is the bunny tranced or what ?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I wish I hadn't seen it. Someone I know shared it and commented that the bunny was "so chilled" 😡

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have just this second seen it on you tube. We also stopped watching it. On the one occasion we *had* to help our bun wash he was stood in the washing up bowl in a tiny amount of water. I hated when they wet his/her head and ears :evil:

Is it the one of the rabbit in the sink?

People keep posting that on my flippin Facebook page, thinking it's cute :evil::cry:

:( the one time I had to wash our last bunny's bottom my husband and I took him into the shower with us. I held him securely against me (whilst sat in the shower tray) so he felt safe and my husband splashed his bottom with handfuls of water. Wouldn't ever dream of doing this... Luckily no-one's tagged me in it on fb else they might not like my response.

Yes, I've had 2 well meaning but bunny ignorant friends post it on my timeline. I've deleted both posts and posted on my timeline that I don't want anyone to tag me on this vid, that its cruel not cute.

Guys there is a campaign on FB to educate people otherwise regarding this video. You can share this poster from the Rabbit Rehome page to your own pages, with friends and other pet groups.

Oh my days .... the poor bunny it looks litrally scared to death too scared to actually move :censored: just want to rescue him :(

I have seen this video and was appalled by it. :evil::censored: I reported video to youtube but doubt that anything will come of it :roll: