• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoppy Easter from my boys

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
2ene3y6y.jpg

zyhe3y2u.jpg

Please excuse their mess :roll: the maid hasn't been in for a few days as she's been off sick. Just can't get the staff these days :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many poos :shock: How many bunnies are in that room?! They must be pooing machines to do that :lol:

Hoppy Easter :wave:

There are 4 of them, I usually clean up daily, but I've not been feeling too well recently so I've been a bit slack :oops: they've still got food & water of course, but they aren't litter trained so just go all over :roll:

There are 4 of them, I usually clean up daily, but I've not been feeling too well recently so I've been a bit slack :oops: they've still got food & water of course, but they aren't litter trained so just go all over :roll:

Ooh please don't think I was implying the room was filthy, not at all! I was more surprised at the amount of poos, there seems to be loads :lol:

They look like they are having great fun!!

Happy Easter little ones (and you of course!). :)

Ooh please don't think I was implying the room was filthy, not at all! I was more surprised at the amount of poos, there seems to be loads :lol:

:lol: phew I'm a bit paranoid about the state of my house, I do struggle to keep on top of it. They don't help of course, they do tend to poo as they go :lol: hop, poo, hop, poo, have a wee, hop, poo etc etc :lol:

They look like they are having great fun!!

Happy Easter little ones (and you of course!). :)

They love it, but they don't think one room is enough! They think my wardrobe is very interesting & I get mobbed by them lurking by the door every time I go in! One day some bunny is going to get stood on or kicked the way 4 bunnies get under my feet trying to get out as I try to get through the door for any reason!! I'm sure I've already hit Badger & Slipper in the face with the door - they sit behind it in wait for me :roll::lol:

:lol: Mine are the same in the shed! Usually sweep every day but if I skip a day :shock: Gorgeous fluffballs :love: Happy Easter to u all too :wave:

:lol::lol::lol: awwwww, bless 'em! :love:

Happy Easter to you and your bunnies.xxx

Hope you're feeling better soon Sarah.xx

Back