• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Levi! :)

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Happy Birthday to my little Levi Pooklet. Can't believe you are 1 today. It seems like just yesterday I brought you home and you were a cute wee bundle of fluff. I didn't realise I could love a rabbit as much as I love you, and I had no idea rabbits could be so loving, but you are my special licky bun and i don't know what I would do without you. :)
image_zpsebab9254.jpg

image_zpsd15c013e.jpg

image_zps252af871.jpg

Levi says thank you very much for the birthday love :) he has just had a baby corn (Daisy had one too, no favouritism here) and I think if Levi is very lucky my mum might collect some dandelions for him when she is out on a walk later. #luckybunny I'm looking forward to birthday snuggles with my boy later :)

:love::love::love:

Hoppy birthday beautiful boy! Xxx

*birthday noserubs* for Levi... and some for Daisy of course. :love: They are both beautiful bunnehs.xxx

Back