• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello to my new boy

CazandCo

Alpha Buck
Hi there, my name is Charlie and I was bought for a little girl but apparently I was too lively. I am only 4 months old but I like my new home near other bunnies. Perhaps when I grow a bit bigger mummy says I can have a wifebun :love:

Hello Charlie :wave:
You're a handsome a little boy, any girl would be lucky to have you :love:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Wow Charlie you are a handsome boy with such an amazing coat :love: and there's no such thing as being too lively so keep having fun and keep your new mummy on her toes :p

Hello there Charlie! You're very handsome! Nobody here minds lively bunnies, I'm sure your new Mummy will have lots of fun trying to keep up with you!!

:love::love::love:

:love:... wow.. You are a handsome lad.... you'll make a handsome hubby ....

Ooohhhh, i think he's fab!!

Thank you for your lovely comments, he is such an inquisitive cutie pie. I was thinking of bonding him with my Lola bean, post neuter of course.

Here she is ...

He is beautiful. And he's had a lucky escape from an unsuitable home to you and his wife-to-be!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back