• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fatties are officially thin!

CazandCo

Alpha Buck
Bb and Nic are a mother daughter pair who came to me last year morbidly obese.
Bb weighed 4.8kg. Nic weighed 3.9kg

Took them for a pedicure and a weighing ... Bb is now 2.3kg. Nic is now 1.8kg.

Very proud to have gotten them back to a healthy size :D

Wow, they did fabulously on their diet :D, now they can enjoy Easter snacks guilt free :D

Beautiful buns :love:

Wowzers, I can't believe they have halved in size :shock:. Well done :thumb:.

They were so fat I couldn't pick them up round their tummies! They both had such big dew laps and they couldn't clean their bums ! The vet was impressed, but aside from smaller pellet portions and unlimited hay the big one was just to cut out the carrots. The last owner had basically just fed them carrots constantly, no wonder they were so fat!!!

The daughter Nic is still cautious but mummy BB has really confident now! Love em :love:

Where are the pics of them in a big pair of jeans?? :D Well done you and bunnies they look gorgeous :wave:

They were so fat I couldn't pick them up round their tummies! They both had such big dew laps and they couldn't clean their bums ! The vet was impressed, but aside from smaller pellet portions and unlimited hay the big one was just to cut out the carrots. The last owner had basically just fed them carrots constantly, no wonder they were so fat!!!

The daughter Nic is still cautious but mummy BB has really confident now! Love em :love:

That must have been some quantity of carrots :shock::shock:. They must have been so uncomfortable being so big, the difference in then is amazing :thumb:.

Good grief! How can anyone let their buns get that size?!? Well done. They are beautiful. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back