• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pics :)

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
My 3 girls together yesterday, they were all really close and nuzzling together :love: but they got worried when I approached to take pic :lol: Still lovely to see these 3 together though after their failed trio bonding, never thought this would happen!

I also still get excited seeing how close and comfortable they are with each other from opposite pairs :love: Here's Summer and Dash enjoying breakfast this morning :D

And Summer at tea time this evening, I think she was trying to see me off, looks like she's saying 'Ok we've got the pellets, now you can leave!'

And sitting sulking cos I'm still there :lol: Actually she'd been enjoying nose rubs but when I tried to get a pic she turned into a grump :lol:

And finally Heidi coming to have a nosy (ie making sure Summer wasn't getting any extra treats :lol:)

:love: Heidi always looks so inquisitive she had such a sweet face :D

Dash must be so happy with his girls :lol: lucky boy :D

Thanks for the nice comments :D I find it so much harder to get decent pics of them now they're a quad! Always someone causing a distraction I suppose!!

Back