• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wussy Bunnies

adoptafosteredbunny

Warren Scout
Does anyone else have any wussy buns? Our new fosters won't take a step onto laminate flooring without freaking out! I've had to make a walkway of rugs and blankets so they can get into the bedroom for a run around! :lol:

Bramble does this :lol:
we have a tunnel from one rug to the other as she'd never make it from one end of the living room to the other if not :lol:
I see you're a foster parent for camp nibble too, biff and bram are from there :D they have some beautiful buns!

Oh do you foster for them too?! They do have great buns, I love them all! Your buns are gorgeous :love:
I might have to use the tunnel idea, think I might go flying in the night if a blanket slips!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Mine have no choice, my house is rented and the whole downstairs is laminate flooring, much to my disgust

Humphrey isn't scared of anything (heights, dogs, you name it!)

.. Except the sound of a tape measure. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Mine have no choice, my house is rented and the whole downstairs is laminate flooring, much to my disgust

Hehe we rent too luckily it's on one floor though and the bedroom and hall is carpet. I hate laminate, the hay travels too far and it's cold! We had a foster bun called Billy who just lived loose in the hall and wouldn't dare step into the living area! :lol:

Yup! Tonic... first time we bought him into the living room I thought how sweet it was he spent 5 hours with us... turns out he was just scared of the floor! He will come into the living room but panics on the flooring then tries to rush the last bit and does a scooby do run!

My two are fine on the laminate now, they weren't at first though. They used to remind me of children playing that "the floor is lava" game :lol:
They tend to stick to the rug for binkies and such though. With the positioning of my furniture at the moment, there isn't much exposed laminate that they go on, mostly just the kitchen and behind the sofa

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Back