• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easy garden bunny proofing

dumblepaws

Mama Doe
I'd quite like to let the bunnies free range but the garden is bordered by a hedge, a fence with gaps in it and a rockery. Are there any easy to put up/take down safe panels I could put out to make a safe enclosure? They're unlikely to jump out if supervised so 2ft high would be fine

Thanks

Would I be able to take it apart and use it in different configurations? They have a 10ft x 6ft run on the grass currently - just want to let them safely free range so would kind of use it as fencing round the lawn to make a maybe 30ft by 30ft ish area that would be safe if I was with them

yeah, that's exactly what I do with it, just using cable ties instead of the pegs to join the panels together. You'd need more than one pack though.

If you could get away with 2ft I expect there are cheaper options out there.

Also, you could try meshing in the hedge and bury it in to the ground a little so the rabbits couldn't get underneath. I expect it would hardly be noticeable if you used green coated wire and the hedge grew through it a little.

Back