• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies are a**holes :)

I haven't read it all as I'm off out in a sec, it looks awesome though and so so so true :lol:

But... Isn't that first pic a chinchilla??? :?

I haven't read it all as I'm off out in a sec, it looks awesome though and so so so true :lol:

But... Isn't that first pic a chinchilla??? :?

I thought.. that's a funny looking bunny! Think it is a chinchilla :D

Thing I took from the article: I need to get DP a slinky :)

I went to the Range this morning to find a slinky! They didn't have one so I came out with a big football. I saw a bun playing with one on FB, just put it in their pen and they was.... never mind that mummy where is our crunchies!!! So we will see if they like it later, just hope Buster doesn't pop it :D

This is fantastic. .. so true.

I bought all our buns a slinky a few weeks ago. They all play with them a bit but Harley loves hers.. she spends ages stretching it out. . Very cute to watch.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This is fantastic. .. so true.

I bought all our buns a slinky a few weeks ago. They all play with them a bit but Harley loves hers.. she spends ages stretching it out. . Very cute to watch.

I haven't seen slinkies for years! Where did you get them?

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Toy shops do lovely multi coloured plastic ones...try the small independent ones. My OH got ours from a toy shop in Croydon.

Or you could try amazon..that sells everything.

I saw this on facebook, and yes they definitely are! Particularly my Slipper!! He's much sweeter now he's in a quad, or so I thought. Now when I feed them in the evening, he bites my feet :roll: little sod! He's a total pushover with the others, just an evil psycho to me :roll:

I wasn't sure at first opening this up but I was splitting my sides laughing halfway through. The little graphic where it says "I'm all outta carrots" made me laugh so hard tears were streaming and my daughter came running to be sure I was okay. :lol:

An excellent article. Thanks for posting. :D

Thought it was a brilliant way of getting the point across that there is more to rabbits than people think plus the point of how much care and stimulation they need! Also the writer has hit the nail on the head about rabbits personality, think we can all see our rabbits in the points he made :D I know its Buster down to a T :D

They so are aren't they!

I get the order of the bum plenty in this house :roll: I see them planning it as well, they hop over to about 2 foot from my after I've done something "bad" check I'm looking and turn around, then check I'm looking again... then start washing :roll: they always are just looking for me to come over and apologise with head rubs though :D I have given them the order of the bum as well, Harvey is very sensitive and gets so worried he'll come over to lick me to try gain my forgiveness, Lilly couldn't care less that I'm mad at her :lol:

This article provides conclusive evidence that Harvey must be a cat or dog as he was and still is preprogrammed to like humans, first day I got him I laid in his run to try bond with him, he ran to my hand and tucked his head under :love: Lilly is a typically bunny and made me fight for her love, luckily I won :D Harver still likes all humans, and Lilly follows his lead once she's seen they're nice to Harvey :love:

I'm intrigued by this slinky idea, Lilly likes throwing things so I reckon she'd love it! Harvey might even like it, although he's not once for toys really, he's more one for destruction of human belongings :roll:

Back