• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The largest RU bunny.....

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Because I'm nosey & I love giant bunnies even if my brain can't comprehend a rabbit that size..... Post pictures & weight of your bunnies below :) I want to see who has got the biggest bunny so I can bunny nap :lol:

I'll go first with my pathetic attempt which I know will be beaten easily. Here's Slipper at 3kg
e9ady4u4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not even going to add my two to the mix, they probably don't weigh 3kg together :lol:
Be interesting to see who has the biggest bun :D

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looking forward to Seeing some replies to this thread I love big bunnies :love:
None of mine come close, Bear is my biggest at 1.4kg :lol:

I'm just curious to see if anyone can beat SJH's Hector at 9kg!! And I love seeing pictures of giant bunnies too

I won't win, my money is on Hector or Reggie!

But Farore is the same breed as them even if she is half the size! :lol:

She is 4.4 is at the moment as she is having trouble with her arthritis again :( she is healthiest and happiest at about 4.6 :p

DSCF9585_zpsc6fc8dd0.jpg

Mack is a relatively small frenchie at ~5kg so not in the running for biggest but you've not had many replies so here he is

1560573_10152445815779363_5288781434155009174_n.jpg

Mack's a character by the looks of it!!

Farore is such a pretty girl :)

I'm fairly sure the official size measurement is length from nose tip to tail tip to avoid folk over feeding deliberately (not that any of us would obviously). I've never measured H. I'll try to catch him whilst he's sleeping. :)

Last edited:
Doughnut has put on weight so I'm proud to say she is now 1.2kg, don't think she's a contender:)

Looking forward to seeing the biggest though.

When Amber was alive she was 9kg of giant, Noël was 7kg.

It used to break my back carrying them to the vets :lol:

When Amber was alive she was 9kg of giant, Noël was 7kg.

It used to break my back carrying them to the vets :lol:

Carrying one is bad enough!! I can't lift the carrier by its handle because it isn't strong enough so have to lift from underneath!! I can't imagine 16 kg of combined bunny weight!!

The heaviest in the Guiness book of records is said to be 25kg. A 4 year old conti called Ralph. I'd guess he was somewhat over-weight. :(

Back