• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who wants some baby bunny photos......

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Couldn't go any longer without a cuddle, she is so chilled out, she's eating, drinking and will come over to say hello :love:

She hasn't got a name yet were just calling her baby any suggestions are welcome.
I can see her being very hard to part with :(

She is one stunning little bun. I think she looks like a lucy :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Squeeeeeeee! She's arrived...

Ok, I would so be a failed fosterer in your position... :oops: I'm already in love... :love::love:

Looks like a baby Tilly to me... :love::love::love:

She is gorgeous - is she a sussex cream? I have a one year old boy so similar looking to her! I think Amber is a nice name. She looks a darling little girl. My boy is so loving too and always licking me. Kisses to her. Xxx

She is gorgeous - is she a sussex cream? I have a one year old boy so similar looking to her! I think Amber is a nice name. She looks a darling little girl. My boy is so loving too and always licking me. Kisses to her. Xxx

I don't know what she is!! :lol:

Thanks, love all the names not going to commit to one at the moment going to try them all and see what suits her and sticks :)

She's absolutely gorgeous!

It's always hard giving up foster buns unfortunately. When our first one left us we cried so much! But since then with all of our others we have 'traded' bunnies so the saddness from the loss of one is made up for by the excitement of getting new bunnies!!

I wish you the best of luck, fostering is such a great experience and you will get a lot of joy from it :)

Gorgeous! Looks identical to my Hugo...!! Just love little lop faces....
332730895aef704768a66c9faa2721d6_zps0ab6e5ec.jpg

Back