• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya just joined😊

Izzybun

Young Bun
Hi all:wave:, my names izzy. I have owned bunnies for about four years now and currently have four fluff babies 3 girls, (sweet) pea, dolly and indie and 1 boy bubba. And am soon due to be getting another little boy but can't decide names:shock:. I've used the forum on many occasions but never got round to signing up so have finally done it! I'm also looking to get a shed or Wendy house for them because I just don't like the look of hutches even though there the right size and everything but they just look boring, so if anyone knows anywhere they sell cheap good value sheds or Wendy houses let me know:thumb: thanks x

Hi :wave:
I have a friend who sells sheds etc for a living, they'll also deliver, and build it for you, depending how far away you are.

Also, here at RU bunny pictures are a must ;) we love nothing more than swooning over the cuties :D :love:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Hi :wave:
I have a friend who sells sheds etc for a living, they'll also deliver, and build it for you, depending how far away you are.

Also, here at RU bunny pictures are a must ;) we love nothing more than swooning over the cuties :D :love:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Not sure how to put pictures on, am on my phone if that's a problem?x

Figured it out😊
2yzaqy4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back