• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I could put a bunny in my pocket...

Schez

Mama Doe
Oh, it would have to be my Pippa... :lol::love::love::love:

The last pic is her saying enough pics mummeh! :lol:

Pippa is (I believe) a mini lop and she's the youngest of my bunnies at 10 months old... Though extreeeeeeeeeeeemly cute, don't be mislead RU, she's a little pixie at times... Digging, chewing... General mischief... :shock::lol:

I'm ever grateful to her, she confirmed my suspicions about Harry not being right through her behaviour. She knew Haribo wasn't right love her. They will be rebonded soon. :love::love::love:

Time to hatch a plan to bunny nap both Pippa and Reggie, and probably all of your other buns too...Muahahahaha ;) :love:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Argh Schez...why do you torment me with these oh so adorable bunnies of yours! :love::love::love:

Where have you been hiding this cutie? She's precious! :D
Ah right...you said she was in your pocket. ;) :lol:

Hmmm... Think I'm gonna have to up my bunny security over here with some of these bunny knapping comments.. *goes to check Pippa* :lol::lol::lol:;)

She's a little sweetheart.

I haven't been hiding bunnies... Honest Mimzmum... I'm just terrible at posting up updates of my fury tribe. Bad mummeh... :lol:;)

Back