• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Sir, may I have some more?

luna

Mama Doe
Someone wasn't happy with the one piece of banana this morning. Bobby sat like this while I was having my breakfast trying to make me feel guilty. It worked. Lol! He got a second piece.

dy8uzype.jpg

a2a2umyz.jpg

Excuse his bald patch. Rosie bit him last week :(

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I'd give in too! O absolutelyover Bobby, he's easily on of my favoirites :oops: :love: he's so cute, and fluffy, and I love his markings :love: you're lucky I don't live in Ireland, I'd be planning a bunnynapping ;)

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

I'd give in too! O absolutelyover Bobby, he's easily on of my favoirites :oops: :love: he's so cute, and fluffy, and I love his markings :love: you're lucky I don't live in Ireland, I'd be planning a bunnynapping ;)

Aww thank you. Its so nice to know Bobby has a fan ;) xx

Xena and Shadowfax do this and it's so bloody cute. :love: They really know how to get their own way, don't they? :lol:

Fiver would have jumped on me and mugged me for it. He's much less polite than my girls!

Soooooo cute :love: Very polite too, my Max would've physically mugged me for it :roll:

Maizie is like this. No matter what I'm eating, she's up on the sofa climbing all over me trying to find a way into the wrapper or onto the plate :roll: she eventually just sits on me (usually my shoulder) watching, and hoping :roll: :lol:

:love:... Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

How cute is that wee face??? i'm in lurve!!!!!!!,!!!

Bobby is soooooo damn cute! I'm loving him big time :love::love::love:

He so deserved the second piece of banana with that gorgeous lickle begging face xxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh dear, I believe I would not be able to resist that face! :love: I'd have given him a whole bunch of bananas, the sweetie.

And very polite too, considering I had to wrestle the bag of popcorn away from Amy before she ate any. She's usually very nice, but turns into a real monster around food.

Just give him alllll the bananas In the world
And tell him to stop making that cuteness face..otherwise I'll get u to squeeze him for me:love:
100% pure cuteness

Thanks everyone for all your replies. They made me giggle :)

A little secret between me and you though. Bobby is not normally that polite. He physically assaults me if I have an apple on the couch. He has actually gone so far as to steal apple out of my mouth so I now go upstairs if I'm eating fruit for some p & q ... lol :)

Thanks everyone for all your replies. They made me giggle :)

A little secret between me and you though. Bobby is not normally that polite. He physically assaults me if I have an apple on the couch. He has actually gone so far as to steal apple out of my mouth so I now go upstairs if I'm eating fruit for some p & q ... lol :)

:lol::lol::lol:

My only safe zone is in the bathroom :shock::lol: Even then Max tries to nudge and dig his way in :roll:

Back