• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from me gizmo

Ajones3169

Warren Scout
Have in problems with fur mites at mo vet said is was waking dandruff mites used xenon 450 mite spot on as not worked I have bleach and clean and put her bedding toys and play boxes in bin I order NEW IVERMECTIN DROPS 1% 10ml SPOT ON TREATMENT OF MITES and stream mop to steam and clean tv room were she lives and got new toys for her and white vinegar to clean her cage with is there any on that can tell me how to stop mites ;( :evil:
d019b21840faf2922ee4e1a795489ac8_zps98987612.jpg

The Ivermectin works very well but Xenox is not too good. The mites can be caused by stress. Hope your bunny will soon be better.

Hi put 6 drops on back of her neck as it said and she still as loads dandruff on her back vet said mites were walking dandruff so is it working she as to have it don again next Friday but dandruff is still there

Gorgeous bunny :love: sorry no advice though, I have no experience of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back