• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies born with no ears (pics included)

Nieve

Young Bun
Hiya, me and my mom are going to view these two little adorable bunnies (and most probably buy) that haven't got any ears. I think we have fell in love because we feel like not many people would buy them/mistreat them as they have no ears so we are willing to give them a lovely caring home with our current 3 bunnies.

What do you think?

Awwwwww :love:
Hopefully you fall in love with them :love: I'm sure I would!!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

They are lovely :love: It is likely that their Mum overgroomed them when they were still in the nest and this resulted in the loss of their ears. It can happen, especially if Mummy Bunny is very young herself and it is her first litter.

:love:.. Awwww wee sweeties..... They are so cute....

You're right though, they would be likely overlooked due to their appearance, what a shame.

I hope they find a loving home with you

aw bless, well done you for considering them. Let us know if you decide to adopt them!

They are lovely and I hope you get them :D I'm a bit freaked out by them though :oops: sorry. I don't mind mangled ears, but no ears gives me the heebie jeebies sorry :oops::(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back