• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fell in love with a bunny tonight!

Holhol

Alpha Buck
Made a quick trip to p@h for some hedgehog bedding and there was THE cutest little bunny up for rehoming - I want to bring him home!!!
He's a lovely little white crossbreed with a grey nose and he was all paws up on the front of his section saying take me with you :(
If I had any spare room in my house/could bond him with Fergie straight away I would have had him, but my mum has said no to turning another bedroom into a rabbit room - gutted!

After seeing little cute bun I then got home ferg under my bed eating every important document and photo I have... He's going to have to have a nice, quiet well behaved friend to teach him some manners :)

Not sure if he was through RSPCA or not but he's in the Stockport one :) I love him! Still nagging my mum about him...

Back