• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This should do it !!!

luna

Mama Doe
So as some of you know my darling Rosie can be a right terror. She is like a toddler.... into everything and VERY destructive and temperamental. When she gets in a mood she goes over to her water bowl which is a heavy ceramic dog bowl and pulls and pulls until she splashes water everywhere.

So I went out and got the biggest dog bowl I could find in tkmax and I think it's safe to say this bowl will be going no where. Mwah ha ha !!! I know.... I'm evil :) xx

5azy2uhe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Wait until she tries to play/bath in the bowl. :lol: I had the same problem with Julie so bought a similar huge heavy dog bowl. Julie would stick her front paws in the bowl then wash herself or flick the water everywhere. It was also great fun to stand in the bowl or just run through it throwing that much more water everywhere.:lol:

Lol ... I will keep you all updated! The bowl is so heavy ... it's a work out in itself trying to fill it and carry it back to the cage !!!

Wait until she tries to play/bath in the bowl. :lol: I had the same problem with Julie so bought a similar huge heavy dog bowl. Julie would stick her front paws in the bowl then wash herself or flick the water everywhere. It was also great fun to stand in the bowl or just run through it throwing that much more water everywhere.:lol:

That's so funny. I hope Rosie doesn't try to bathe in it !!!

:lol: Daisy and Digby have a big dog bowl because they're big bunnies, but as it's right next to the food bowl, at food time Daisy gets too excited and runs round, usually ending up in the water bowl :roll: then she has wet cold feet for the rest of the evening!!

Timmy and Misty have 3 water bowls. 2 normal ones and one of those that fills as they drink. Every evening all 3 need completly refilling as they run through them and knock the water everywhere! arghhhhh x

Oh dear it appears I am not the only one with water bowl issues.

A new issue has arisen now. Rosie is biting big chunks out of the lino ... I alternate toys every other day and they have lots of enrichment but I feel sometimes that this rabbit was sent here to test me. Lol !

I don't know if anyone watches American horror stories but we have taken to calling her "sr Mary eunice" because of her flighty nature and the fact that she acts possessed a lot of the time especially with poor Bobby. Hehe !

Back