• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yes, yes, yes Reggie... Yous bootiful...

Schez

Mama Doe
:lol:

So, I figure I need to start charging... So far, the cats protection league lady wanted a pic, so did RSPCA lady when we were in the adoption process for Jamie, the washing machine bloke and yesterday the boiler guy:
Ooooh, can I please have a photo? The missus won't believe it... That bunny would prob eat our two little dogs for breakfast...

:shock:

Well, here's my handsome boy:

Reggie: okay hoomin, one pic but make it quick Iz gotz important box busyness to attends...

:shock:

:love::love::love:

Reggie is one of my favourite RU bunnies. He is just :love:

Awwww, thank you, I'll pass it on to his royalness ... He's napping in his litter tray after a preening session... :roll: one takes good care of his fluffs.. And then proceeds to find the messiest place to relax.. :lol:;)

Awwwww Reggie!! Youz famous!!!

Hector advertises our local plumber who fixed the central heating. He's photographed lying flat out by a nice, warm radiator!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwww Reggie!! Youz famous!!!

Hector advertises our local plumber who fixed the central heating. He's photographed lying flat out by a nice, warm radiator!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely fantastic! :thumb: way t'go Hector bunny. :love::love::love:

He's moulting... A lot...

:lol:

But I agree. He's a handsome bunny. :love:

He really is. Moulting is just one of his privileges for being so gorgeous :love:

I still find it amazing the size difference between giants and my two :lol:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

He really is. Moulting is just one of his privileges for being so gorgeous :love:

I still find it amazing the size difference between giants and my two :lol:

Just so you can see (and I'm feeling all gooey about my boy :oops:) this is baby Reggie:

Excuse the state of me, I still had the pregnancy weight to shift at that time. :oops::lol: he was ickle once... :lol::love::love:

Just so you can see (and I'm feeling all gooey about my boy :oops:) this is baby Reggie:

Excuse the state of me, I still had the pregnancy weight to shift at that time. :oops::lol: he was ickle once... :lol::love::love:

Aww bless! He's always been a beaut!
How old is he there?

As for excusing you, don't be silly, you look lovely :)

Reggie this could keep you in fenugreek crunchies mate! You need an agent! Willow said she'll only take a 40% cut. And she and Nettle are willing to do a threesome.

Aww bless! He's always been a beaut!
How old is he there?

As for excusing you, don't be silly, you look lovely :)

He's just over 2 months old in that pic... I was besotted from the start... You can just it from the pic can't you... :oops::lol:

He's just over 2 months old in that pic... I was besotted from the start... You can just it from the pic can't you... :oops::lol:

I would be too lol he's just beautiful :love:

2 months?! Wow! Mine are 3 months now and he was probably 3 times the size of one of them at least when he was 2 months :lol:

Oooh - can you recreate that pose now with grown up Reggie for comparison :D xxxxx

Bootiful boy xxxxx

That offer to send him my way still stands... ;) :lol: Of course if Jenna even thought I was serious she'd pack a little doggy hobo bag and leave me. :lol:
He is a big star, so he deserves some extra goodies methinks. :love:

Love that picture of the two of you. Goodness, he's a strapping boy even then! :shock:

Back