• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shadowfax's daily madness

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
People wonder why I'm always knackered...well it's because Shadowfax decides to do this every morning at about 8am. Bearing in mind that I'm a night owl and don't usually go to bed before half 2 in the morning. :lol:

Apologies for the state of my bedroom and dust being caught in the light, it's seriously not as dusty as it looks! They were due for a hoover round hence the hay EVERYWHERE. Also excuse my giggling. :lol:

When she does her really big binky at the end..she actually lands IN the water bowl, but decides she'd meant to do that and has a drink. :lol:

Awwww. I love seeing them enjoying themselves. Mine have that exact same water bowl.

I love the big leap at the end followed by the "phew - time for a drink" :lol::lol:

What a happy, funny bunny :love::love::love:

Oh my gosh I couldn't stop laughing :lol: That was fantastic! Love the big crash at the end, provided she didn't hurt herself of course. :) They can be such bumbles, it's funny. :D
Fiver is looking at her like, "Geez, calm down, woman!" :lol:
Shadowfax looks well pleased with herself. :love: She is lovely. :)
Psst...we need more of Xena. ;) xxxx

Well, as you could tell it highly amused me. She is very prone to crashing into things. :lol: She always goes so fast that she can't stop in time before hitting the wall, or the cage, or the water bowl like in the vid. :lol: She bounces over Xena and Fiver and tries to get them to chase her, too. She is the funniest rabbit I've ever met. She never seems to hurt herself..it's like she's made of rubber. Maybe I should have called her Tigger instead of Shadowfax!

I know I need more of Xena, but she never does anything. All the pics I have of her are where she is either sat in her silly little basket or flat out on her back after a happy flop. :lol:
Also at the moment she isn't talking to me because she has to have eye drops twice a day for 3 weeks. She will not even come near me now. :roll: It literally takes about 5 seconds to do both her eyes but she grunts and growls at me and digs me or the pillow and sometimes tries to nip me. :shock: I'm blaming her grumpy behaviour on a mixture of Spring Fever and moulting but she has always been a bit of a moody mare. :roll:

I can't wait for them to get out in the garden so they can burn off some energy. Until the weather picks up, I've made them a box with tubes coming out and filled it with hay and forage. They've spent the day shredding it and having a brilliant time making a right mess in my newly hoovered room. :evil: :lol:

Back