• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bach Flower Remedy update tried if

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Has anyone used this in bunnies?

Bailey has not been doing well since Gypsy became unwell - he is blind and has reverted to startling at everything without her. :cry:

Obviously he's getting lots of extra cuddles from me but I was wondering if this may help him.

Last edited:
Thanks, I have a really good book on its use in animals, but wondered if anyone had actually used it?

I assume you mean the Bach Rescue Remedy? There are lots of different Bach flower remedies.

If you do use it, I'd make sure to get an alcohol-free one.

Well I tried 4 drops as detailed in the book and put it on his head between his ears as per info I found on an old thread on here. I know it sounds crazy but I swear it's made a huge difference. He just seems less panicky. I can't believe it.

Well I tried 4 drops as detailed in the book and put it on his head between his ears as per info I found on an old thread on here. I know it sounds crazy but I swear it's made a huge difference. He just seems less panicky. I can't believe it.

Thats brilliant.

Back