• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia- Updated 19th April 1440hrs

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
we are doing all we can for her but there is not much hope

all my familiy are dying, one after the other

i need morse here so much

:cry:

Last edited:
I don't know what to say Jane :cry: I really hope something can be done for little Lydia. Sending vibes and hugs your way xxx :(

Morse is with you in spirit but Endeavour is there in reality. Hope Lady Lydia can be made comfortable for now. xx

Oh no Jane I can't believe it :cry::cry::cry:

Morse is watching over you all the way, take comfort from his amazing spirit.

Sending all the vibes I've got for Lydia xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane, I'm so sorry :(

Sending love and strength for you both and remember, Morse will always be with you - he has helped you come this far and no matter what, he will be there to guide you on.

Take care xxxx

Jane my thoughts and vibes are with you Lydia. I can't believe the heart ache u r having to go through again with another of ur babies. It's so unfair. Hope Lydia improves poor girl x x

Lydia is still with us

She is being treated for an acute bacterial infection of unknown origin. She is also in gut stasis. The next few hours are critical

Thank you for your support xx

Lots of vibes for Lydia.

I saw the lovely painting of Inspector Morse on facebook. It is amazing. x

Lydia is still with us

She is being treated for an acute bacterial infection of unknown origin. She is also in gut stasis. The next few hours are critical

Thank you for your support xx

Glad Lydia is still with you. Lets hope this infection is beaten quickly and her gut returns to normal soon.

Back