• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Bunnies

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
But not the kind you would find in a pet shop. These are all rescue bunnies heralding spring and proving that cute comes in all colours, forms, breeds and cross breeds. Some of these bunnies are almost a decade old which illustrates what a commitment rabbits are.

Nori and Merri

Emrys

Elidore

Willow

Snowdrop

Paddy and Tessa

Orla

Maisie

Frodo

Clover

gorgeous photos Fi, they'd be fantastic for promoting rescue rabbits as an alternative to pet shops at this time of year. :love:

What gorgeous photos! The bunnies are all so lovely. Wish I could take them all home but little Snowdrop is just precious! :love:
This is a fab idea. :)

Thanks everyone :D

That is a really good idea Kat. I could approach Buddies Bunny Rescue about it since I have three of their former residents anyway :D

Emrys would go perfect with my 3 :D

I'd have 2 REWs and 2 greys then :D

But Hubby says no more :( but I'm working on it :oops:

Beautiful photos! Are they all your bunnies?

I have three former Buddies Bunnies too. :thumb:

Yep they are all mine although four of them live with my parents as they were my childhood pets but they are now too old and settled to leave home and live with me. But I only live one street away so I still see them all the time :D

Tessa, Willow and Clover were from Buddies. We adopted Snowy and Frodo from Paws Here (closed down now) and the rest came from the SSPCA.

Back