• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has put up an Easter Bunny poster?

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I think everyone that's been doing their little bit to help rabbit welfare deserves some recognition so...

Has anyone been putting up posters with information on bunnies and Easter? Where'd you put it? What was the reception like and which are your favourite posters?

I put this on Facebook earlier..

Facebook%20ecard.jpg

I got leaflets and posters from Rabbits Require Rights (Scotland) and asked my family to distribute them at their places of work. I also left some at the vets, nursery, library and paid for one to go up on the post office notice board. I just hope it works.

I need to make one to go up in the shop, probably leaving it a bit late now. :oops:

Personally I'd like one that's a cute photo of a rabbit, headlining something like "thinking of getting a rabbit this easter?" and some information about proper rabbit care and rescues - presented as helpful tips for prospective bunny owners and not a "don't get a rabbit" or "look at this cruelty to rabbits" type affair.
I see a lot of posters that just wouldn't catch the attention of someone thinking about getting a rabbit, and a lot that I think would make people switch off rather than take information in.

I need to make one to go up in the shop, probably leaving it a bit late now. :oops:

Personally I'd like one that's a cute photo of a rabbit, headlining something like "thinking of getting a rabbit this easter?" and some information about proper rabbit care and rescues - presented as helpful tips for prospective bunny owners and not a "don't get a rabbit" or "look at this cruelty to rabbits" type affair.
I see a lot of posters that just wouldn't catch the attention of someone thinking about getting a rabbit, and a lot that I think would make people switch off rather than take information in.

http://www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/posters/
Are any of these any good?

I made a few posters and rode around handing them to some stores and a vet clinic. I had to do it without my parents knowing otherwise they would make fun of me:oops: Oh well its done...hopefully i changed at least 1 persons mind...:wave:

I love the gif :)

Yes, that's a good point - you want people to read the poster and take information on board - sometimes that means being a bit clever about what information to include and how to say it. Sometimes a slightly softer message might actually work better than an in your face one.

:wave: Jill at Honeybunnies rescue makes posters. You could ask if you could print one of hers out? Honeybunnies, Leicester is on Facebook.

Back