• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Bunnies!?

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
Went into pets at home today and noticed that they had an unusual amount of rabbits, at least ten each in small glass runs, then it dawned on me, bloody Easter!

Some of the mams and dads were even saying to their kids ''Shall we get you a rabbit for Easter?'' In all honesty nothing annoys me more. The purchase of a bunny without taking into account everything that comes with it.

If they have done all of that then fair enough. But it really boils my blood to think that people are thinking 'Oh, we'll just get a rabbit for easter'' ....yeah, and then probably leave it to suffer for the rest of the years. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....and to top it all off, the kids were banging on the glass and scaring the poor things half to death, with nothing said by staff OR parents...

:evil:

"A dog is for life not just for Christmas"
"A rabbit is for life not just for easter"

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

"A dog is for life not just for Christmas"
"A rabbit is for life not just for easter"

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

I was so annoyed, I cant imagine what lives some of the poor things go to. They shouldn't allow these people to have animals.

:cry:

Back