• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bristol "hopper group" UPDATED!

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
:wave:

Are you a member of the RWA?? :thumb:

Do you live in Bristol or surrounding or can travel to Bristol?? :wave:

Would you like to meet up with like minded bunny people ?? :lol:;)

Maybe help fundraiser for local rabbit charities?? :thumb:
Then join the Bristol RWA hopper group! This is a new hopper group, we are looking for bunny crazed people to join ;)

Are you interested? (Please say you are!) then reply to the thread (keeps it's bumped too ;)) and I can send you a link to join. When we have more people on board we can start meeting and planning.......we are looking forward to meeting you ......it will be bunderful (see what I did there!) :thumb:

Also if you still have the winter 13 hop it magazine there is an article in there about hopper groups that are already up and running :love:

Last edited:
Can't justify spending money on an RWAF membership unfortunately.

Shame that hopper groups are limited to RWAF members, kind of creates a 'we're better than you' situation that could make people feel left out...

I'd love to meet up with like minded people, chat about stuff etc... but i'm not allowed, because I don't have the money for an RWAF membership...

Then contact the RWA .:wave:....I'm trying to set up a new group, I've been given this daunting task!

The RWA don't money make ......it all goes towards rabbit welfare :wave:

What a shame :( we would have loved to have you in our group :wave::wave:

Awh thanks :) I would have definitely have joined if I were still living in Bristol!

*Funny*Bunny* is on my doorstep ;) (solihull)

Yep! Just down the Birmingham road, I reckon 20mins :p I've been to Solihull once before to go to Touchwood, I couldn't stop giggling at the name :oops: I told a friend who'd grown up in Solihull and he said he'd not even thought of the slightly rude connotation, even when it was being built and first named, I think I was having a dirty mind day! :lol:

Yep! Just down the Birmingham road, I reckon 20mins :p I've been to Solihull once before to go to Touchwood, I couldn't stop giggling at the name :oops: I told a friend who'd grown up in Solihull and he said he'd not even thought of the slightly rude connotation, even when it was being built and first named, I think I was having a dirty mind day! :lol:

Tsk! Shame on you :lol:

I go to Touchwood loads. I live near Birmingham airport so it's not far from me and my OH's parents live in Coventry so I go there too.

I'd have joined if Bristol was nearer :D

Last edited:
I tried to set one up when I joined but sadly didn't get any interest so not sure how many members are this way. But definately count me in.

Can't justify spending money on an RWAF membership unfortunately.

Shame that hopper groups are limited to RWAF members, kind of creates a 'we're better than you' situation that could make people feel left out...

The way I see it, you pay mainly for Rabbiting On, which is a fab magazine. I don't think £20 is much anyway :wave:

Back