• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urm should you be eating that?

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
That's my Magnolia tree :?

Dumplin - definitely yes mommy it's yummy Stu says it's OK too, and that Casserole ate one or two too :lol: and it fell on the floor so it's for us anyways right :thumb:

Well,I suppose it's OK but share nicely please :love:

Going
image_zps0b16fc31.jpg

Gone
952EB2F3-D067-4AD9-8299-8ACFE5CC6A2E_zpsgxlxptrp.jpg

See mommy there is Stu he did it first :lol:
D8D45981-B775-43DD-8C9B-FB12B2881321_zps8gcy6iju.jpg

The Hoover them up every day first place they go when I let them out :lol:

Awww :) as an aside, is it safe to say a general rule is that if a bunny chooses to eat something then whenever it is isn't harmful. I just worry sometimes with plants in my garden, Levi's had a nibble of a few and as I don't know what they are I'm always worried they are going to be bad for him. But as I've also seen him ignore others I assume what he's eating is ok? (Other than I don't really want him eating my plants!)

Awww :) as an aside, is it safe to say a general rule is that if a bunny chooses to eat something then whenever it is isn't harmful. I just worry sometimes with plants in my garden, Levi's had a nibble of a few and as I don't know what they are I'm always worried they are going to be bad for him. But as I've also seen him ignore others I assume what he's eating is ok? (Other than I don't really want him eating my plants!)

No you can't depend on rabbits to eat only what's good for them I'm afraid.

I have checked out all my plants before letting them eat them as you both say you can't trust them to know so I know it's OK they hoovered up the fallen leaves also in autumn:roll:

The only plants I have are my Magnolia tree, some brambles but not much as they like those too very much, Berberis bush which they also like to prune for me and a mountain ash tree which goes down lovely, along with the clover and grass abviously:roll:

I did grow a tub do daffodils and bluebells :D I know these are not bunny safe but they looked but never attempted to eat :D

I love your summer house!!!

I have been painting it today not quite finished so it's cedar red with a buttercream verandah, doors and window frames :D

It's for the buns really just got to get the runaround fitted and hutch inside then it's half for them and half for me :D well I have managed to fit a narrow sideboard in which will house bunny food and hay and possible room for a chair :lol: it is 8 x 6 ft inside

Back