• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan and Daisy...

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
I'm hoping to bond these to soon, once Dylan is neuted!

10178120_10203569558418193_3182830041042256523_n.jpg

988855_10203569558458194_920245461401985335_n.jpg

Aw cuties! :love:

How many rabbits do you have now? :)

Only 4 now...

lost Albert last year, then 3 in a week back in jan/feb time :cry:

Albert was totally out of the blue!
Crunchie was 8 and had been ill constantly on and off for over a year with abscesses, and loosing weight
Smartie, had facial paralysis, and was down to liquid feeding
and I think my big boy Rolo died because Smartie died, as they were together from 8 weeks old

SO now I just have Daisy living in the big kennel, so makes sense to bond Dylan with Daisy and let them live together x

Only 4 now...

Crunchie was 8 and had been ill constantly on and off for over a year with abscesses, and loosing weight
and I think my big boy Rolo died because Smartie died, as they were together from 8 weeks old

SO now I just have Daisy living in the big kennel, so makes sense to bond Dylan with Daisy and let them live together x

Aw really sorry to hear about you losing 3 rabbits like that :cry: Poor Daisy, must be strange for her living on her own after being part of a quad! I hope she and Dylan have an easy bond and live happily ever after :love:

Only 4 now...

I remember your threads, what a horrible shock :(

I hope they have an easy bond and live happily ever after! How long til Dylan is neutered? Hopefully it's not too long :D

Hopefully in a week or 2, trying to time it so they can come in for bonding and go out again without worrying about temps etc x

Back