• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWAF Conference 2014 - 4th October

Kavanne

Mama Doe
Anyone else going to this, either as an owner or vet?

I asked for the night of the 3rd Oct off work on the off chance I'd be able to come and someone has said they will swap their shift with me :thumb: My mum lives in Leicester so I'm going to stay with her the night before then I can easily come up to Nottingham.

Anyone else going to this, either as an owner or vet?

I asked for the night of the 3rd Oct off work on the off chance I'd be able to come and someone has said they will swap their shift with me :thumb: My mum lives in Leicester so I'm going to stay with her the night before then I can easily come up to Nottingham.

I have wanted to go for the last few years, but can either never afford it or have no one to bunnysit! :(

Thanks - I've just forwarded the link to my vet :D

I'd quite like to go, and the price makes it more sensible, but I much prefer the look of the vet stream lectures! I'm not feeling overwhelmed by a lot of the owners stream ones :?

http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/?section=conference2014.html

Ah that sucks the owner stream is pretty much the same old diet/ behaviour /EC I'd really be interested in the ear abscess lecture in the vet stream :(

Back