• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny tribe report...

Schez

Mama Doe
More like a Schez ramble... Lol. :roll:;)

Things are slowly changing over here and it brings mixed feelings.

Some will remember that at the beginning of the year Harry bunny was taken ill with myxi. Thank goodness my boy was vaccinated. He's made a wonderful recovery and I felt it about time to return Harry outside. His binkies as soon as his paws made touch-down in his run made me feel like it's the right choice... though I already miss his company at night time. :( He will be re-bonded with his wifey Pippa in due course. :thumb:

I'm also getting ready to bond Phoebe with the lovely Harley. All being well and love being in the air (hopefully :D) Phoebe will move out of our living room and in with Harley out to his pad... :lol: We rescued Phoebe in October time (I think ~brain-like-sieve...) and all the plans I had made to accommodate her got scuppered when she arrived in a not-so-nice state. :( I'm apprehensive about the bonding itself but also that it means she will move outside. It's right for her, but I've become rather attached and come a long way with her. I couldn't put my hand near her initially without her becoming a champion boxer, now she demands nose rubs just with a look... :shock: her being inside has also meant I could watch for any more botty problems... Something I'm frightened about if she goes outside that I'll miss something. :oops::(

So things are moving along slowly. :lol:

In other news, I tried to get Reggie to come out today... Its been beautiful out there lately. He followed me to the open back door, sniffed in the air, turned and hopped back to the kitchen... By the time I followed him back he had flopped out in his box and blankets... :shock::roll: oh Reggie! :lol:

I've also decided that Phoebe is like a dandelion clock at the mo, if you gently blow her back, fluff flies off and away....

Yeah, I know.. I'll stop there... :lol::lol::lol:;)

Awwww I loved reading this. I'm sure your bonding will all be fine, and I'm sure their happy little faces will make it all worth while.
I absolutely love the sound of Reggie :lol: :love:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Crikey you've been a busy bunny Mummeh!

I know how you feel about inside buns going out as I have done before and didn't like it - they did though :lol:

I've got 2 indoors still and want to keep them in but it means losing half of my kitchen - I can cope though :D

Xxxx

Yey glad Harry has made a full recovery! Cant wait to see the pics of loved up bunnies :D Been a while since any Reggie pics...hint hint :D

Back